INDUSTRIAS OJA-REM, S.L. is deeply committed to complying with Spanish and European laws governing the protection of personal data. Therefore, it guarantees complete fulfilment of all applicable obligations in this regard, as well as the implementation of the security measures regulated in the Personal Data Protection Act 3/2018 (LOPD) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Union
- Identity and contact information of the Data Controller.
- Data that is processed, purpose and retention periods or criteria.
- Legal basis for processing.
- Recipients of the personal data.
- Users’ rights and procedures for exercising them.
Name: INDUSTRIAS OJA-REM, S.L.
Tax ID: B48149173
Postal address: Polígono Industrial Boroa, Parcela 2C-3. 48340 Amorebieta. Bizkaia.
Telephone number: 94 6250 043
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Processing of personal data from web contact forms.
a – Why do we process your personal data?
At INDUSTRIAS OJA-REM, S.L. we process the information you provide us in order to include it in the files maintained by the company and enable you to take part in the company’s hiring processes.
b – Legal Basis
The legal basis for processing your data is found in the express consent of the data subject or, where applicable, his or her legal representative(s), as well as the need to process the data in order to inform you of potential selection processes that take place.
c – Assignment
We do not envisage any transfers or disclosures of data.
d – How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as you are a candidate for a position based on your professional profile
AUTOMATED DECISIONS, PROFILES AND APPLIED LOGIC
At this time, we do not foresee any processing based on automated decisions.
-What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to be confirmed whether or not INDUSTRIAS OJA-REM, S.L. is processing your personal data.
Also, as required in the General Data Protection Regulation, you are hereby informed that you have the following rights:
- The right to access to your data: You have the right to access your data to see the personal data we are processing.
- The right to request the rectification or erasure of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or even to ask us to delete it when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The right to request restrictions on the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case, we will only keep the data to bring or defend claims, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Data portability: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to have it transmitted to another data controller.
- The right to oppose the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we will stop processing such data, except for compelling lawful reasons or to bring or defend claims.
-When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and no later than one month after receiving them. This period may be extended for an additional two months if necessary, depending on the number and complexity of the requests. The data controller will inform the data subject of the extension within the first month of the request.
-Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that took place with their consent prior to withdrawal.
-Where should you go to exercise your rights?
To exercise your legal rights, data subjects should send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to INDUSTRIAS OJA-REM, S.L., at the address indicated in the first section of the Data Controller.
-Do you have the right to complain?
Yes. Especially when you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority. To do so, you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.agpd.es.
- The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Professional profiles.
- Specially Protected Data: Specially protected data are not processed.
Parque empresarial BOROA, 20
Bizkaia – Spain